A detached period cottage which is believed to date back pre 1870, and was extended in about 1990 to provide a spacious 4 bedroom family residence with 3 reception rooms and a large rear conservatory. The property has been fully modernised with double glazing and oil fired central heating, together with 2 luxury bathrooms and a large extensively fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Set within a quiet and highly sought-after village, the boarding kennels are located away from the residence near the end of the grounds that extend to approaching 2 acres and backs on to farmland. Licensed to Board 60 Dogs and Open Licence to Board Cats, the kennels are block built, designed to be easily managed with kennels accessed off a central corridor and pulley hatches allowing access into attached covered runs. The cattery is of timber construction with units accessed off a front safety corridor. Started in 1979, the boarding business is well established having gained an excellent local reputation under the present ownership, with ample room for future expansion subject to planning. Turnover: About £82,000 + Grooming Income of £25,000.