A Grade II listed stable conversion with attractive stone elevations under a slate roof, originally built about 1850 (converted mid 1990’s), and extended and detached garage built in 2010. Now fully modernised with double glazing and oil fired central heating, offering spacious and beautifully presented accommodation. Newly installed Solar PV system for reduced electricity bills and feed in tariff income. A long (35 years) and well established boarding cattery, Licensed to Board 60 Cats, attractively arranged in small groups – most to FAB design and standard. The property is well situated, only minutes from the A1, allowing good access for potential clients.